This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mhanj.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and our Facebook page and notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on these sites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. for additional information or registering for an MHANJ educational seminar or event.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your contact information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
673 Morris Avenue, Suite 100
Springfield NJ 07081