The Value of Collaboration
MHA believes in the value of collaboration, both formal and informal. It is these community partnerships that offer us the opportunity to join forces through inspired action, to create and realize bold visions for our common future.
Over four decades MHANJ Atlantic County has worked collaboratively with a range of community partners including nonprofit and for-profit providers; faith-based organizations; civic groups; businesses; governmental entities; advocates and consumers in addressing the mental health/substance needs in our county. Further we advocate to ensure services needed for recovery are accessible, cost effective, coordinated, consumer driven, and performance based for all residents of Atlantic County.
Some of our partners include:
- American Red Cross – Southern Shore
- Assumption Regional Catholic School
- AtlantiCare Behavioral Healthcare
- Atlantic Cape Caregivers Association
- Atlantic CIT
- Atlantic Cape Community College
- Atlantic County Hoarding Task Force
- Atlantic Cape NAMI
- Atlantic City Boys & Girls Club BrigStrong
- Jewish Family Services Phi Delta Kappa
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Stockton University
- The Order of the Golden Circle Tri-County COAD