Programs Supporting Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Engagement
- One-on-one sessions that provide coping techniques and strategies to promote wellness and resiliency as well as assistance in steering and navigating the complexities of the mental health system.
—Family Support Groups/ Education Workshops
- Our diverse, multilingual, multicultural team provides group sessions to help mitigate stress, manage emotional reactions and problem solve. Discussions of vaccine hesitancy, financial insecurity, grief and loss, and pandemic fatigue are the focus of many discussions from group participants
- Workshops provide families information on topic of mental health wellness, mental illness, suicide prevention and more…
- Collaboration and convening diverse groups who work with communities of color.
—Strengthen the role of the church in promoting mental wellness
- Educate church leaders on the topic mental health, prepare leaders to recognize mental health symptoms, learn how to have an appropriate conversation about it, and refer congregants to mental health professionals. It is likely that families in their congregations may be experiencing mental health challenges, so it is critical to find ways to normalize the conversation of mental health.
If you have any questions about Programs Supporting Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Engagement please contact
Jaime Angelini at Jangelini@mhanj.org or 973-571-4100, ext. 215.
Please Scroll this ENTIRE Page for Programs on our Calendar
TO ENLARGE DOUBLE, CLICK ON THE IMAGE,
TO DOWNLOAD, RIGHT CLICK ON THE IMAGE
Thankful Tuesdays is on Hiatus for the Summer.